Wednesday, February 2, 2011

8 weeks con't

So I just have to say that the nausea is getting worse...and worse. And I'm definitely more tired than normal. My bedtime nowadays is around 8:30-9p...and I would love to be able to lay down for naps throughout the day. I haven't thrown up yet still but I almost came ridiculously close to it one night smack in the middle of sleep. I woke up with such an intense queasy feeling and after running into the bathroom it subsided...a little. During the day the feeling of nausea is CONSTANT. Talk about annoying. The only times I feel somewhat ok is when Im eating something but then about 5-10 minutes after I stop eating it's back. Some people say this could last the entire first trimester. Others say it could last the entire pregnancy, WHAT!? Im also getting less and less productive at work. I really hope nobody notices that or I hope nobody says anything until I'm ready to tell people. I really don't like fibbing. The only good thing about all of this is that it is actually a really good sign that the baby is growing and developing as it should...meaning less and less chance of miscarriage. Oh and I also found that chewing gum helps. Not sure if it's the mint flavor or the chewing or what. Well I'm technically starting my 9th week so I really really hope that this is the worst it is going to get.

Physical changes: I haven't started to show yet but I am more conscientious of my abdomen. I don't think my boobs have gotten any bigger but they are definitely heavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment