Friday, February 18, 2011

11 weeks and a heartbeat

Had my doc appointment last Wednesday and heard the heartbeat which was an awesome sound! SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH I'm assuming that it sounded at a normal rate because he didn't say anything otherwise...and I forgot to ask...but hey I'm new to all of this so I think he should have said something! Anyway husband thought it was a pretty awesome sound also. Makes me feel better that everything is moving forward like it should in there!

My nausea has let up some. I wouldn't say that its all better, just not constant anymore. I do however get feelings of just 'ugh-ness' that I can't really describe. I am still exhausted especially after a full day of work and I'm definitely starting to get thicker in the middle. I feel like my patience fuse is shorter also which I don't like. I'm usually very even keeled temper-wise so its a little unnerving to feel slightly out of control. Not that I'm going to fly off the handle at work or anything, but I have noticed that I have to take some serious deep breaths sometimes.

Still in the guest bedroom...its like my little hotel room now with my nightstand full of late night remedies. (Crackers, water glass, tissues, etc). I have been here so long now that dirty clothes have begun to accumulate on the floor. In my defense of not enjoying my time away from my husband and our bed, I DID try to sleep over there one night after my air purifier came in the mail. I think we had high hopes for that thing...that it was going to clean the air so much that it would smell like nothing in there. Not quite the case but it did make it better. So I attempted to sleep, and after zero minutes/hours of tossing and turning I resorted back to my little room...in my single bed and my cocoon of comfy blankets....then I had the most awful dream I have ever had in my life (almost-i may be exaggerating slightly but it was pretty scary)...anyhoo, in the dream I was at some girls house with a bunch of people who were my friends in the dream but have no idea who they were in real life (not important). So I get up to go to the restroom, take note that I am in my current state of pregnancy, so I go to start...well going....and all of a sudden my reproductive organs with the addition of my bladder and kidneys fall out of my women parts and are dangling above the toilet still attached to the inside of my body somehow. I saw it all...my bladder, uterus, kidneys and if that wasn't scary enough I even saw the little fetus (which happened to be outside of my uterus) in its little sack just a little tiny thing. Then if that wasn't bad enough, my kidneys all of a sudden turned into dead fish....just gross and scaly and nasty like piranhas all bony and skinny. So naturally I was freaking out there in someones bathroom so I found a plastic bag and put all of my insides inside it and ran out to find a doctor. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment