Tuesday, March 22, 2011

15 weeks...well technically 14 weeks and 6 days

We had an appointment with a new ob/gyn today. Same practice as my old doctor but different location and so much better! I finally felt good about my experience at the gyno. Not that I had a bad experience at thr other place but this doc was more engaging, patient, looked us in the eyes when he spoke (that's a big one) and they actually explained all of my testing that I had done up to this point. I really had no insight as to what was ACTUALLY happening as far as blood tests, normal levels, etc. Found out that my blood type is A+ which is pretty cool. Bryan is O- but since I'm a positive I will not have to get the RH shot...phew! A big needle NOT stuck in one of my cheeks is just one less thing I need to worry about. Also I found out that I'm technically 14 weeks even though I'm 14 weeks and 6 days...but i guess im supposed to say 14 weeks. So for the sake of not screwing up my blog I'm just going to keep rolling with it. Close enough.

I'm still trying to get over my sickness or whatever this is. I don't feel sick, just a little phlegmy (had to look up how to spell that) and a little nasally still. Speaking of mucous...brings me to my next topic.

MILK! I love milk. I liked milk growing up. Especially cold milk. But rarely would I just have a glass unless I was eating cookies or there was chocolate syrup in it but holy geeze! I now have to drink milk every day and I generally prefer it now as my drink of choice. Look out, I'm getting crazy here! I just asked this guy that I work with to please bring me back a cup of milk on his starbucks run. $2.45 later and I'm getting my fix. That's supply and demand at its finest...but I don't care. I NEEDED MY MILK!

Our next doc appt is on April 19 then we have our 20 week sonogram pic to find out the sex on April 27 woo!! I'm excited. I need to remember to bring a blank disc so they can put the pics and video on it. Hopefully the video will be better than the last one which was 3 or 4 3 second clips of the lady moving the remote thing. Couldn't even tell if the baby was moving or anything. What a gyp, anyway I heard great things about this other sonogram place so we shall see. YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!
    You've made me want a big, cold glass of milk! Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete