Sunday, January 23, 2011

7 weeks

So I'm 7 weeks this week and I don't really feel anything out of the ordinary aside from some mild sensitivity coming from my uterus...I'm sure this is all in my head though. No nausea or tiredness which is great. I did go to a seminar for work that had an afterward cocktail hour. I told people I wasn't drinking because I had a headlight out...which was true in actuality but I'm sure one glass of wine would have been ok. Regardless no suspicions were raised. I should probably say that we have decided to keep this a secret until later on in this trimester. I have read that it is sometimes wise to only tell a few close people in the very unfortunate case of a miscarriage which has a relatively higher than I'd like to think probability in the first trimester (10-15%). I have already squealed to my sister 3 days after the first positive pregnancy test. But that's all for me. Of course we would love to tell both our sets of parents but we feel that the leakage factor is very high in doing so. They will find out soon enough...and hopefully will be so excited that they won't even realize how mad they are that we've kept it from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment