Tuesday, August 23, 2011

37 weeks...Effacements and Dilations

I went in for my weekly doc appointment today and I am 1 cm dilated but with no effacement (I think, or maybe very minimal)...I don't really know, he said my cervix is still long. BUT 1 cm is SOMETHING! Right? I had been having some very mild crampiness for a couple days. It felt like mild period cramps from my lower back and abdomen. Maybe that was the dilation process? Here's to continued progress!

So 37 weeks (tomorrow technically) which gives me only 3 more weeks left. It is sort of crazy how fast this last trimester has gone. When I think back on where I was back at 12 weeks or 20 weeks it seems so far away but I feel like these last few weeks are flying!

This is also my last week of work before my leave. My last day is actually on Saturday but I get Friday off for a comp day (short week!). Friday is the day of my prenatal massage (YAY!) which I am very excited about and am in desperate need of. I heard this girl is great too which is very promising.

The nursery is still looking the same (sad to say) but I haven't had my shopping partner (sister) to go out with so I havent gotten anything done. All of the necessities are there (clothes, diapers, etc) but just the room doesn't look like much so sadly no pictures yet. Who wants to look at a bare walled, no decoration room? Along with that, because I haven't seen my sister, I also haven't seen the shower pictures either to be able to proof and upload! I'm a slacker...not usually...but definitely slacking on this. Hopefully I get them up before the baby actually gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment