Wednesday, June 15, 2011

27 weeks...3rd Trimester here I am!

So I'm officially into my 3rd trimester! This actually may have happened last week but I still can't really tell which weeks are what exactly. I'm IN my 28th week but 27 weeks and 0 days have passed. So what does that mean? It means that I've been pregnant for awhile, that's what that means. My due date is in exactly 3 months from yesterday. Three, hopefully not TOO long and hot, months but you know I live in Arizona...and it was like 90+ degrees at 10 am today. That sounds like an exaggeration but it't not. All I have to say is thank GOD for A/C...the only other thing that would make the heat (and this pregnancy) better would be easier access to Eegees. If anyone doesn't know what Eegees is then you obviously have never been to Tucson. Eegees frozen fruit slushie drinks are an instant cure for the heat. You can get lemon, strawberry and pina colada with a rotating FOM (flavor of the month). This month - Tangerine Breeze...sounds delish.

So the latest and greatest is the nursery. I had a nursery painting party with the Aunties last weekend. My sister and sister-in-law came over and we knocked it out. It still looks under construction though because I am planning on wainscoting the walls so technically only 1/2 of the walls are painted. The bottom half will be covered with paneling so it seemed like a waste to paint all the way to the floor. Hopefully I can get the paneling done soon so that I can move on to the fun stuff. There will be pictures once it starts looking presentable so don't worry...oh and 'retro avocado' is the color. Might sound a little scary but I like it.

Physical changes - a big belly. The waddle is also in full swing although I try to correct it whenever I notice. If you ask me to move at a fast pace though, there's no use walking normal. It just can't be done. Also, my belly button has been pushed out to it's full capacity. It's so bad that you can see it poking through most of my tops. Another thing is that this baby is ACTIVE. She is a mover for sure! I get a little nervous sometimes that she's just going to kick, punch and wiggle her way out of there. She can go for like 15-30 minutes sometimes just rocking the heck out of my belly. Hopefully this doesn't mean she's going to be a hyper baby, bouncing off the walls and stuff...Bryan will have his work cut out for him if thats the case...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment